Mugen MTC2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit (Carbon Chassis)
- Center drive layout and motor position makes the MTC2 more stable and has a more balanced feeling on the track.
- New rear differential without shims between 18T and diff case has smoother diff action and more consistent handling.
- New lightweight front spool and center pulley assembly.
- New inner drive ratio 1.9.
- New extra long carbon lower arms with new pivot inserts to eliminate slop.
- Lightweight lower shock and anti roll bar mount with adjustable ARB links.
- Easy caster and camber adjustment on upper arms.
- Low Center of Gravity shock mounting position.
- New shock design provides maximum range of spring pre-tension adjustment and easy assembly.
- New shock towers provide finer adjustment of shock position and offer the possibility to keep the front bulkhead unconnected.
- Low Center of Gravity anti roll bar mounting position.
- Adjustable body height stoppers mounted to the front uprights prevent the body from touching the tires when suspension is fully compressed.
- New zero slop steering system.
- New curved main chassis design provides a more consistent touching with the track surface.
- Additional weight distribution hole provide easy adjustment not only for left to right balance, but also for front and rear weight distribution.
- Multiple flex options.
- 1pc. upper deck included and 2pc. upper deck available as an option.
- Cooling fan mount included.
- Aluminum or Carbon Fiber chassis material options for the MTC2 kit.
- New tapeless battery mount secures the battery and decreases the chance of chassis tweak for more consistent handling.